Location: Turin, Italy
Dates: July 7th-28th
EIA Website: http://inacademy.eu/italy/
EIA Master of Product Innovation Experience
During the month of July, all new Master of Product Innovation students in the VCU da Vinci Center will travel to Turin, Italy to participate in the world’s largest extreme entrepreneurship program, the European Innovation Academy. This program provides the breathe of knowledge you will cover in depth throughout the rest of the MPI program.
The EIA experience will apply 3 credits of your degree through the following course:
INNO 600: Integrative Design Studio (3 cr)
Students may also enroll in an elective course meant to prepare them for the experience. It will involve work with Nixon Peabody IP Firm and Scrum master training.
INNO 691: Topics: International Innovation (3 cr)
WHAT IS THE EUROPEAN INNOVATION ACADEMY?
The European Innovation Academy (EIA) is a non-profit educational institution recognized for excellence in tech entrepreneurship education. EIA educational programs are jointly developed with professionals of world class partner universities and companies. Future entrepreneurs and business leaders are immersed in a multicultural ecosystem of 4000+ alumni and faculty from 75 different nationalities.
Master of Product Innovation students only
Students must be accepted to the MPI Program and complete this registry by June 4th
• Develop a worldwide network of entrepreneurs and innovators.
• Mentorship from Founders, Presidents and Executives by companies from around the world.
• Gain advice and instruction from companies like IDEO, Ferrari, Fiat, and Google.
• Access to Startup Seed Investors (Alchemist, Amazon Web Services, Innogest SGR SpA,
Garage Technology Ventures, iStarter, Portugal Ventures and United Ventures)
• Access to 70 sessions over three weeks to help expand your skill-set.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Program Cost: The €1499 fee for the three week EIA experience is covered by the VCU da Vinci Center.
Airfare: Airfare is not included in the program cost and is to be paid for and arranged by each student.
Accommodations: Hotel costs are covered by the VCU da Vinci Center.
Accommodation Location: Campus San Paolo: Via Caraglio, 97, 10141 Torino TO, Italy.
• Transfer to the EIA venue and back
• Sheets and towels
• Room with single bed, table, chair and wardrobe.
• Individual bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
• Common areas with WiFi access.
• Rooms to hang out.
• Cleaning once a week.
• Cafe, canteen & gym
• Laundry service is additional